The Wellesley Asian Alumnae Alliance (W3A) is a shared interest group founded to address the need for greater support of and networking among alumnae of Asian affinity. Given the increasingly large share that Asian students comprise of Wellesley’s student population and the strong cultural affinities that are created on campus through various organizations, the need for an extensive support structure to continue these networks for alumnae upon leaving Wellesley is essential. The primary purpose of W3A is to facilitate networking, mentoring, leadership, and career development opportunities for the Asian Alumnae community while preserving communication channels between Asian Alumnae and current and prospective students.
- W3A Constitution & ByLaws
- 2013 Alumnae Engagement Survey Results
- History of Asians/Asian Americans at Wellesley (as of 2012, compiled by WAA)
- Asian American Studies Course History (last revised 2012)
- Asian American Student Activism at Wellesley (Credit to Bernice Chan '15)